Our services for cyclists
- Bicycle racks and bike storage room with individual protection for your bike
- Free mountain bike rental
- Tools, spare tubes and repair kits
- Bike repair stand and lubricants
- Free laundry and maintenance of your bike clothes
- First-aid kit at the reception for minor injuries or muscle soreness
- Unique: our family-owned mountain lodges are spectacular destinations for a rest, exclusively for our guests.
From healthy breakfast buffets to the
enjoyable five course evening menus with several choices:
according to your individual tastes and needs we serve
food rich in carbohydrates, low-fat meals or light dishes.
Our BIKING GUIDE
Only certified guides lead the tours! Our guides have completed special training
(incidentally, the only officially recognized training).
We have been approved by “Mountain Bike Holidays“ and, for 2015, have been certified as category “Classic”.
The category “Classic“ offers the following total of available bike services with qualified guides:
- 2 guided bike services on 4 days per week, accompanied by guides who are especially trained in the respective offer.
- At least one of the guided tours in the week programme includes a visit into the neighbouring region. Transfer is arranged, i.e. the tour’s starting and finishing point is situated outside the village/town.
- There is even a tour on the day of departure.