Maisäss Bartholomäberg exclusively for you
If someone tells you of a Maisäss - "simply beautiful, I tell you!" – of small, romantic houses "high up on the mountain, such calm, so sunny yet not unbearably hot." Talks of loungers and cool drinks to go along with a bulging picnic backpack. "It doesn’t get any more beautiful than this" – when you hear of a secret place and the panorama of the "Three Towers", then there’s no doubt: you’re hearing about the Montafoner Hof Maisäss atop the Bartholomäberg mountain. And you can have it all for yourself - alone or even in pairs. For a break while hiking or for an overnight stay! (But sshhh!) it’s great fun!
NEW at the Bartholomäberg mountain house:
- Inside, the house was partially expanded, the kitchen and bedroom were renovated with loving attention to detail, as were the bathroom, WC and the newly furnished lounge.
- 2 double rooms and one smaller single room
Pure living! How easygoing things are, when the right mood meets the right place.
Bookable from April to November
- shower and WC, separate WC on the ground floor
- Two comfortable double bedrooms, one single bed
- a mountain house style kitchen with an electric stove, wood stove, dishwasher, cookware, tableware, kitchen utensils
- cozy parlour with a tiled stove fireplace
- separate spacious lounge with a dining table, sofa, radio
- tanning lawn, deck chairs, seating
- ready made beds and hand / bath towels provided
- car access possible with a permit
- no pets allowed
- Magical days for up to five persons
Daily rates from € 160,- (according to the duration of stay and number of persons)
Use of the leisure area in the Montafonerhof is inclusive